Restart the machine in safe mode - Samsung Galaxy Core II
[Specific instructions of the device]
Safe mode places the phone into a diagnostic state (with default settings) so you can determine if a third party application is causing the device to freeze / restart / run slow.
There is an alternative method available if the device does not respond or does not light.
- With the computer on, hold the power button (located on the right edge) until the options prompt appears; release the button.
- Touch and hold Power off Until the Reboot to Safe Mode Appears then a prompt release.
- Press OK . The reset process can take up to 45 seconds. When the phone restarts, Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen unlock / start.
- With safe mode enabled, the device tests the functionality and applications. If the above problem does not occur, it has been determined that the cause is a third party application and should be uninstalled all applications installed or recently updated.
- Restart the device to exit safely reinstall and test every application, one at a time to identify which one is causing the problem.