Safe mode lets you switch the unit on third-party applications disabled. Then you can easily remove any applications that may be causing a conflict or software problems.
To enable safe mode and use it to troubleshoot applications, follow these steps:
Turn on safe mode
- Press and hold to On.
- When "Samsung GALAXY GRAND Prime" is displayed, release the key On.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, hold the key Volume down .
- Keep holding down the Volume Down key until the phone finishes rebooting.
- Release the key Volume down when you see Safe Mode appear in the lower left corner of the screen.
Uninstall third-party applications
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications .
- Click Settings .
- Go to "Computer" and then press Applications .
- Click Application Manager.
- Scroll to the right until the screen apps.
- Tap the desired application
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall again to confirm