If your phone doesn \ u0092t work as intended, freezes, crashes etc. then you might be able to fix these issues by clarifying the cache partition. This can have a similar effect as a factory reset without losing much of your personal information.
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold ?? Power \ u0094, \ u0093 Volume up \ u0094 and \ u0093 House ?? at the same time
- Once the phone turns on, release all buttons
- After an Android buster logo above, you should access the menu System Recovery Android
- Press \ u0093 Volume Down \ u0094 In the letter to highlight Recovery \ u0093 Wipe cache partition "
- Press \ u0093 Power \ u0094 To select the highlighted option
- After the cache is dry, safe brand \ u0093 Reboot System now \ u0094 is highlighted, and press \ u0093 Power "