What is safe mode and how do I use on my Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus?
Safe mode starts the device without starting any third party application. This also allows you to open applications individually to try to determine which application may be causing the problem.
Start looking for specific types of applications, such as initiators, task manager or antivirus applications.
Application icons will still appear on the main screen or in the Applications menu. applications will start by selecting the icon to activate; They will not start automatically.
To enable safe mode
- Touch the power key
- Touch and hold the Shut Down option
- Tap OK when Safe Mode Restart with
- The phone will restart and warning appear safe mode in the lower left corner
- While in safe mode, start an application at a time to identify which application is causing the problem
- Remove the device the application that is causing the problem
To delete an application:
Touch menu> Play Store> Menu> My Apps
Tap the application you want to delete
Tap Uninstall and then tap OK to confirm?
After identifying and removing the application, simply restart the device to disable safe mode.