Safe mode lets you turn on your computer with third-party applications disabled. Then you can easily remove any applications that may be causing a conflict or software problems.
To enable safe mode and use it to troubleshoot applications, follow these steps:
- Press and hold Power .
- Hold Off .
- Click OK in Safe Mode indicator. The computer will restart in Safe Mode.
- Tap the Aplicacciones from any main screen .
- Scroll to and tap Settings .
- Go to "TEAM" and press Applications .
- If necessary, touch the screen and slide to the right to see the screen Downloaded .
- Select the application you want.
- Click Uninstall , and then press OK .